Sunday, September 26, 2010

Komeiji Koishi's Heart-Thumping Big Adventure (Part 2 Full) - [English Subbed]

Hey there, this is my first blog post.  I'm a newbie translator and editor and my main interests lie in Touhou, so I've been translating some random works I find interesting that have never been translated for the English speaking community.  As one of my first projects, I've gone and volunteered to do translations for a Touhou series that is rising in popularity on NND known as Komeiji Koishi's Heart-Thumping Big Adventure.  I've never done annotation translations before, so the first one took a little longer than expected, but I got it finished surely enough.  Someone over at Pooshlmer was nice enough to provide me with the english script, so as thanks, I decided to share the reuploaded version with English translations to the community. A lot of people have been begging for this to get translated, so I will try my best to pump out translations as quickly as they become available.  So be sure to check them out if you're interested.  Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fn1j6mRwRDY

14 comments:

  1. Oh, a translator? That's always good news.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats cool! Nice to hear:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved that video, really freaked me out but.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great blog :)

    follwin

    http://chilltimeitis.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been learning Japanese for two years now. I'll ask you questions if I can't figure something out. heheh.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Translator? Yeah, definitely following you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool, another translator, I wish I had the motivation to learn the language else I'd be doing this crap too! followed

    ReplyDelete